Flights of Fantasy
Flights of Fantasy
Flights of Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flights of Fantasy

Group of guys playing Pathfinder

HomeHome  New campaign - Please read Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New campaign - Please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The God Monster
Admin
The God Monster

New campaign - Please read Empty
PostSubject: New campaign - Please read   New campaign - Please read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know what to expect in this campaign that I am gonna be running for you guys.

The setting is a world that I call Golgoth.

When creating your characters for this campaign I would Like you guys to keep some things in mind:

1. Your civilization is made up of humans and human derived half-breeds (excluding half elves, and half orcs).

2. All PC's will start at level 1 and we will be playing a fast experience game.

3. If you play a cleric. paladin, or inquisitors ( or any class in which your choice of deity affects your game) be aware that your choice of deity is limited to just one god - Obanal. He is a deity that has split his consciousness into three distinct persona's that cover the entire alignment spectrum (LG - CE).

4. When we being your civilization will not have yet arrived in Golgoth and will be just beginning to start the journey to Golgoth.

With all this said, have fun making your character! If I may make a suggestion, if any of you guys want to play a half-breed but don't know what to pick I suggest looking at the 3.5 D&D edition detailing half-breeds. If any of you guys have questions, don't hesitate to message me.
Back to top Go down
https://pathfindergaming.rpg-board.net
The God Monster
Admin
The God Monster

New campaign - Please read Empty
PostSubject: Concerning character sheets   New campaign - Please read Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 pm

BTW,

Go ahead and post your character on as a new topic in your named folder.
I'll also get to work on using the RPG tools that are available here in forumotion as well as seeing if we can upload our character sheets as pdf's to help make everything easier.
Back to top Go down
https://pathfindergaming.rpg-board.net

New campaign - Please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flights of Fantasy :: Public :: Announcements-
Jump to: